Bad Dad

Author:  David Walliams

Review by: Hannah

Year Group: 6

Review:

This book was great! It was about a boy named Frank who’s dad had to be bad to earn money. They got away from many bad tasks quickly and were able to get past the police. As Frank always worked what his dad was doing, he would always be sneaky, get to the gang and watch everything they did. It was full of lots of emotions and at one point I wanted to physically cry. My favourite part was near the end when I found out good news (which I’m not gonna tell you about because it will spoil it.)

Frank: he was a boy that was very kind and caring and loved his dad. He was also very brave.

Gilbert: he was Frank’s dad and a really good racing car driver and everyone loved him until he got into an accident.

Rita: she was Frank’s mum but left one night when Frank and Gilbert wasn’t there .

Fingers and Thumbs: they were two naughty men who worked for Mr Big, who was a thief.

Mr Big: he is who I just mentioned, he lived in a big house and had bundles of money because he was a thief.

I’m not gonna say anymore because I’ll ruin it for you, but I recommend this book  to 8-11 year olds.

Mark out of 5…

5 – Excellent