Marcus Rashford You are a champion

Author:  Carl Anka

Review by: Harvey

Year Group: Year 6

Review:

I read this book as I had heard lots about it in the past and others were recommending it to me. Its all about your mentality and how you are a champion, the book is very inspirational and teaches you to build your confidence, let your voice be heard and to never stop being you. The main character is a poor boy from the outskirts of Manchester who shows us that no matter who you are, if you practise like a champion and dream big,  then nothing will stop you from achieving your goals.

Marcus Rashford lived in a large family of seven, (him being the youngest,) and always looked up to his Mum, a calm and caring lady who he claims taught him countless life lessons and always had his back through the highs and lows of his childhood and career.

This book has changed my perspective on how I treat my mentality and confidence. This book isn’t fictional and shows how Marcus Rashford began his career on becoming one of England’s star forwards. I recommend this book to all ages and hope that it will inspire you as it did me.

Mark out of 5…

5 – Excellent